Use for Cut Inox, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel and Non-Ferrous Metals
Novoabrasive Metal Cutting Disc:
- Cuttings disc are expendable tools used on angle grinders or stationary devices for cutting a variety of materials - from metal alloys (steel, stainless steel, aluminium), to wood, stone, concrete and other materials.
- The individual cutters are manufactured with high-strength steel that allows for increased working life because during use, they perform a rolling motion that creates no friction, and benefits the operator by maximizing performance in various geological formations and are designed to withstand the sever loading of mixed face conditions.
Safety of cutting discs:
- When working with cutting discs we should pay particular attention to handling them. Do not throw them or drop something on them.
- Use the cutting wheel at a 90-degree angle, perpendicular to the work surface.
- Apply the proper amount of pressure—not too much, not too little—to allow the cutting wheel to do the work.
Novoabrasive Metal Cutting Disc Features:
- Thin cutting disc for processing rust-free, thin-walled materials such as pipes, sheeting, profiles, wires etc. as well as for general metalworking
- Good cutting performance with good tool life.
- Hardness: hard
- Low material consumption, power-saving, low machine load
- Low in iron, sulphur and chlorine (Fe + S + Cl ≤ 0.1 %)
- Maximum working speed: 80 m/s
- Our disc pack guarantees fine, precise cutting that leaves virtually no burrs. They can work with almost every angle grinder in the market and are ideally suited for cutting steel, stainless steel and various non-ferrous metals!
- For cutting ferrous and non-ferrous metals, suitable for all metal-cutting applications
- Compatible with 22.23 mm bore angle grinders
- Cost Effective pack
- Manufactured to EN12413 and MPA approved